Wednesday, November 11, 2009

2010 Simplifying Las Vegas

Hi Vegas fans,

I bet you've been wondering "Where has Mike been?" Well, I've been writing. Not for this blog, obviously, but for the 2010 Kindle version of my travel guide. It was a lot of work - more than I thought - but certainly worth it. There are probably a few things that I would change, but that's the way it goes. Life is a draft.

And I wanted to get this one done and posted to Amazon soon so that travelers can enjoy it as they prepare their 2010 trips to Sin City. It will take a few days - perhaps Monday it will be available on Amazon. I can't wait to download it to my Kindle.

I also can't wait to update the PDF version and the website. Even though the economy is in the pooper, there is still lots going on in Vegas - new shows, resorts, clubs and more. I always learn so much when I write and update the guide. It's quite an adventure.

I hope you enjoy it as well. I'll have more about the new PDF and updates to the website soon, but for now I am basking. Basking in Simplifying Las Vegas 2010.

Viva,
Mike

No comments: