Friday, November 27, 2009

A few random thoughts...

Hi Vegas fans,

Aside from the obvious Thanksgiving stuff going on this week, there's a few big happenings in Sin City:

What's old is new again: Donny Osmond wins Dancing with the Stars. He's got a hit show at the Flamingo (mid-Strip with his sister Marie, who has lost a ton of weight.

What's new is old again: According to an article on the Las Vegas Advisor, Harrah's is pursuing Planet Hollywood. What, they don't own enough on the Strip? Will they ruin it the way they messed up the old Barbary Coast? Gosh I hope not, but their track record ain't so great.

What's new is new again: I'm officially on Twitter (search for simplifyinglv) and have a new Facebook page specifically for Simplifying Las Vegas. Let's just hope I can keep up with all of these avenues of social media. Text me and let me know if I'm doing it right.

Hope you had a wonderful, restful Thanksgiving.

Viva,
Mike

No comments: