Monday, January 17, 2011

This Year's Gonna Be a Great Year

Hi Vegas fans,

You all know that song by the Black Eye Peas - "I Gotta Feeling" - with the line "tonight's gonna be a good night." Well, I gotta feeling that this year's gonna be a great one for those of us who love to travel to Las Vegas!

What's my evidence, you might ask? Well, call it my gut instinct. Yeah, I don't blame you for not trusting that, either. Don't just take my word for it:
  • Visitation is up and continues to rise by a small percentage every month
  • Cosmopolitan is up and running, and reportedly fabulous
  • Bargains for the thrifty Vegas traveler are plentiful
Las Vegas is still the tops in gaming, shows, dining, and over-the-top fun. I'm planning my next trip for early April and can't wait to get back there. I'll be going with my friend Steve, and despite taking a good punch in the gut last September, we're ready to hit the tables again.

I'll have a lot more about my trip soon. For now, I'm focusing on updating the website by fine-tuning some of the tables, testing your knowledge with trivia, adding a new reader poll and more.

I've gotta feeling 2011 is gonna be a great, great year!
Viva,
Mike

No comments: