Monday, January 2, 2012

Simplifying Las Vegas Hot in 2011-2012

Happy New Year's, Vegas fans!
I hope you had a wonderful New Year's and are ready to face the best year ever! I know I am.

I am a lucky guy. SLV rocked in 2011, selling over 470 copies (over 50 in December!) So far, 2012 looks promising, too, with a handful of sales already. Thanks to you, SLV fans, for your continued support! I look forward to updating the travel guide and my site as Vegas continues to change and grow this year.

Think about booking your next trip to Sin City soon because discount prices will start to disappear. Look for room rates to rise - hotel chains can't afford to offer rock-bottom rates for long periods of time, so the prices will likely climb for a while. The good news is that you can still find an affordable vacation to Vegas in a number of ways, including package deals, discount codes that you can find on the Internet, and comps from your play. The important thing is to... Go to Vegas. It's that simple.
Viva,
Mike

No comments: