Sunday, January 8, 2012

Resolutions

Hi Vegas fans,
So it is about that time of year. I know, I know, you and I have both made promises and then not kept them. But this year, I'm looking for a fresh start. I mean it this time.

I'm not sharing my personal New Year's resolution, but I do have Vegas resolutions. Here they are:
  • Enjoy every minute in Las Vegas. Time goes by so fast, especially when you're having fun. I resolve to really savor every moment and let it sink into my soul.
  • Give Caesars Entertainment Corporation (CEC) a break. I rail on them pretty hard, mostly because their gambling rules are not favorable compared to other properties. Their hotels are pretty nice, though (well, most of them), and their entertainment is top notch. Two out of three ain't bad.
  • Take more pictures. Capturing the moment in Vegas is key to a good shot, and there is always something fun going on, so I want to do a better job of finding some fun stuff on film (well, digital film anyway).
  • Explore more new stuff. I like to try new things while I am in Las Vegas, but I don't do enough of it. There doesn't seem to be enough time, but sleep is for the timid.

Well, that's a short list, but I have a feeling I'm missing some. Maybe you can help me. What are some of your Vegas resolutions?
Viva,
Mike

1 comment:

dan from virginia said...

nice list!
Especially like the one about cec, I will agree they may not be favorable to tyhe table player,but for the slot pl;ayer like myself i think their comps and post trip offers for future trips cant be beat.

i am all in with you on taking more pics and savoring every moment,not that i dont maximize every waking moment already,but never take enough pics,and when i do its usually on my cell of my better slot wins and then i dont share them with any social media spots.

my personal one will be to try and make sure i start exploring some of the finer dining spots,or atleast try eating atleast one place thats not a buffett on every trip.