Monday, December 27, 2010

Relax and Enjoy

Happy Holidays, Vegas fans!

I hope you are enjoying a nice, relaxing break from reality over this holiday season. I am traveling (though for once not to Vegas) and visiting with family. As much as I love what I do, it's nice to get away from it all. There's really nothing like taking your mind off.... wait, what was I saying? See, I'm really relaxed!

When you are out there spending your holiday gift cards, don't forget to go green. If you have spending money at Barnes and Noble, consider a Nook. If you have some cash to burn at Amazon, think about a Kindle. These are great ways of reading lots of stuff and not carrying around a ton of weight. eBook sales have increased significantly this year, which is great news for us self-publishers.

Regardless of how you are spending your gift cards and spending your holidays, enjoy them! And don't forget how nice it feels to be doing something different, something out of the ordinary. The same is true for your trips to Vegas. I'm planning one for April now, after nixing the idea of planning one for February. I need a break, and Vegas is the great escape. I can hang on till April. I think. Remember to enjoy yourself and that you deserve a vacation. And where better to spend it than Las Vegas?

Thanks for your support. Enjoy your week,
Mike

No comments: