Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Updates coming soon

Hi Vegas fans,

The website is undergoing another round of table updates. I haven't done this since November last year (that's like a zillion years in Vegas time), so it's due. One thing I've noticed is that there are not a ton of changes since my last update.

I'm wondering if that's because I've been periodically making changes when I notice them, or because it wasn't that long ago since I've made some updates, or if that the economy is affecting Las Vegas in a way such that there's not a lot of movin' and shakin' going on right now. hmmmm.... maybe all of the above.

I'm also thinking about adding a new "Gambling" tab to the website. More to come on that initiative soon...

I'm also very excited that I'll be a guest on the Las Vegas Advisor again on March 20th. Stay tuned and be sure to check it out and lemme know whatcha think.

Can't tell ya how happy I am that we are planning another trip to Sin City in August. Looks like we've nailed down August 22-27ish. We are waiting to get a great deal on a hotel. Right now MGM is running a special for $52/night (weeknights) and $111 on weekends. We are hoping that the deals will just keep getting better, but at some point we run the risk of waiting too long. I'll keep you posted, and if you know of great deals, pass them along through a comment here on the blog so we can all oohhh and ahhhh.

Viva,
Mike

No comments: