Thursday, September 23, 2010

Vegas Online

Hi Vegas fans,

The Stratosphere has refreshed its website. I think it looks pretty cool, and it's pretty easy to navigate. Some of the sub-navigation takes a little getting used to - I'm not a huge fan of having to move my mouse around a bunch to get to a specific link. But, overall it's a great site, and the new styles are quite good.

Speaking of new sites... I have just updated the majority of the tables and info on Simplifying Las Vegas. It's not easy keeping up with every new restaurant, show, etc. as well as making sure that the links work for the existing ones. But it's a labor of love!

Soon, I'll be publishing SLV 2011 as an online flipbook and as a Kindle book. Be on the lookout for more news about that soon.

Until then, remember my philosophy... Go to Vegas. It's that simple.
Viva,
Mike

No comments: