Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy Labor Day Weekend

Hi Vegas fans,

I hope you are enjoying your Labor Day weekend thus far. If you're in Las Vegas - have a blast! I typically don't visit Sin City on holidays to avoid crowds. But visitation numbers are down, so it isn't as crowded as some years.

I encourage everyone to take a break during this 3-day weekend, if you can. And what better way to get away from reality than to visit Vegas? Rates are really reasonable right now, so think about getting away to the most exciting city on the planet. I can think of anything more fun than my trips to Vegas. My countdown is 20 days - just under 3 weeks and I'll be soaking up some blackjack, craps, and rum & cokes. Good times.

Until then, I'll be updating the site and coming up with new ideas for the book. I hope you enjoy all that Simplifying Las Vegas has to offer!

Viva,
Mike

No comments: