Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The JUMP and a new Cirque Show

Hi Vegas fans,

Jump from the Sky
If you like to get your thrill on, you're in luck because there's a new ride at the Stratosphere. The Strat already has three nutty rides, including Insanity, X-Scream, and Big Shot. Now, there's SkyJump Las Vegas. Here's the deal. Go way up in an elevator and press the button for 108. Then, get into your jump gear and get ready to free fall 855 feet. Wow! I don't think I'm brave enough for this. I get woosey when the plane hits some turbulence. My thrill ride days may be limited, if not over!

King of Pop Cirque Show
A Michael Jackson Cirque du Soleil show will debut in the fall of 2011. The show is a joint production with the Michael Jackson estate and will feature, of course, the music of MJ.

Well, I gotta wonder. We already have Love and Viva Elvis. Cirque is either keeping a great thing going, or they are spreading it too thin. I guess we'll know in the fall of 2011.

Coming soon... new, exciting stuff! Like a revised scavenger hunt and, eventually, a revised website. Yup, I've got my work cut out for me. Wish me luck, and help me out by giving me as much feedback as you can.

Thanks!
Viva,
Mike

No comments: