Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Should be Super

Hi Vegas fans,
Hope you are ready to watch a great game today. The Pats are about -3 at most books in Vegas, although some lines have them at -2.5. Whether you are betting on the game, watching it, or just watching the commercials, I hope you enjoy the festivities of this great tradition. I enjoy my Super Bowls with a few Sam Adams and many heavily salted food snacks. Yum. Now I just hope that tomorrow morning I'm not too tired to go to work!
Viva,
Mike

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Giants!

dan in virginia said...

kicking myself for not trying to make it for the superbowl, had invitations to some fun parties at CP,but at that time we recieved the invitation things were not looking too good for the giants making it.
now that college and pro football is over all ive got to look forward to is my next trip to vegas..going to be a long approx 4 weeks or less.