Wednesday, October 26, 2011

400 and Counting

Hi Vegas fans,

A quick note just to say thanks very much for your support! Simplifying Las Vegas 2011 has sold over 400 copies this year. I'm still working on SLV 2012... it is really coming along and I'm very excited about getting it published. I'm targeting a November 1 date, but it depends on how well the html conversion goes.  That is always the time-consuming part! It has a good deal of new stuff in it and I hope you will enjoy it.

I will make it available for Kindle, Nook, and in PDF format. Of course, if you have a tablet or a smart phone, you can download the Kindle or Nook app for free and then view my book on your mobile device.

In the mean time, please visit my site and let me know if you have Vegas-related comments or questions. I gotta go... gotta get back to writing. But look for a new Vegas Halloween post soon.
Viva,
Mike

No comments: