Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thankful

Hi all,

I hope you are all recovering from too much food and family. If you are a gambler, may all your bets on college football cash.

I am relaxing at home this weekend and have been reflecting on this past year, the book, the website, and Las Vegas. It's been a fantastic year, and I have been very fortunate to have such great support. First, I'm thankful for friends and family. Second, I'm thankful for the Las Vegas Advisor, and particularly Deke Castleman, who has been very kind to me, offering great advice and support. If you are going to Las Vegas next year, I urge you to check out their website and become a member.

Finally, I'm thankful for you, my readers and followers. You've been so supportive and kind, and I want you to know how much I appreciate it. I so enjoy sharing my thoughts and experience about Las Vegas with everyone, and I hope it makes a difference in your travels. I also hope that you all will share your ideas and experience with me, too. I love all things Vegas, so keep the comments coming, even over the holidays!

As you are sipping a bowl of turkey soup (again) and watching the big game on the tube, remember how good it feels to take a break from work and other responsibilities, even for a short time. Notice how much it means to your soul, and then think about how fun it would be to get away from it all in Las Vegas. You deserve it, so start thinking about planning a trip now!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Viva,
Mike

No comments: