Sunday, November 21, 2010

Simplifying Las Vegas 2011 - A Travel Guide for Everyone

Hi Vegas fans,

You may have noticed since my last post that it's been a while since my last post. Have I been lazy? Sick? Tired? Sick and tired? Well, yeah, but those are not the reasons I haven't posted a blog entry in a while. I've been busy.

I've been feverishly updating my travel guide, Simplifying Las Vegas, for 2011. It is now available in several different formats:

I may be biased here, but I think this travel guide gets better every year. Although it's not easy to provide this book in so many different formats, it's worth it. Variety is the spice of life, and this close to Thanksgiving, we all like a little spice.

You can see a taste of SLV's spice on the home page of my website. I've included a small sample of the new flipbook so you can see what you'll be getting if you purchase it. I hope you enjoy it. It is a labor of love. As always, feedback, questions and discussions about all things Vegas (including my site and book) are welcome.

Thanks and enjoy!
Viva,
Mike

No comments: