Sunday, May 3, 2009

Dany Gans' Death

It's still a mystery, and it may take several weeks for the coroner to find the cause of Danny Gans' death. His death is still shocking to me and to those who loved his show and admired the kind of person he was. He was only 52, which is much too young. He lived a healthy lifestyle and stayed away from sin in Sin City.

I never saw his show, but I know this. Danny worked hard, he loved his wife and children, and he loved Las Vegas. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

Take a look at the comments on the Las Vegas Sun article about him. I think they say it all...

Viva,
Mike

2 comments:

Pat R said...

Gans was an amazing impressionist, had a great sense of humor; his passing is a major loss

Mike Attisano said...

I never saw Danny and I never saw Siegfried and Roy. I guess every time I went to vegas I thought, "Oh, I'll catch that show another time."

Sometimes, there is no "other time" so try to see the great shows while you can!!
Viva,
Mike