Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Good Travel Guide

They say you should own a good suit; a suit you can wear on an interview, or a wedding, an anniversary, and so on. It's just a good idea. It' like having reliable transportation, a roof over your head, and plenty of peanut butter on your shelves. It just makes sense, right?

Well, it's my theory that you should also own a good travel guide. For our purposes here, we're talking about a good Las Vegas travel guide. One that you can refer to when you need to know the latest and greatest. One to look at when you need a good map. Or gambling strategies. Like the practical things in life, it just makes sense to have one at your disposal.

That's one of the reasons I wrote my travel guide to Vegas and update it frequently. Simplifying came from necessity. I didn't have one that I could refer to, so I created my own. It took a lot of research, and it kind of took on a life of its own. And it continues to grow, and grow, and grow. And I'm loving every minute of it. I hope it can help some other Vegas fans out there, too.

Before your next trip to Vegas, check out the travel guides you have. Are they up to date? Vegas changes frequently. Do they provide you with the information you want in a guide? If not, check out some of the latest guides. Of course, I hope you'll consider mine. Don't just visit websites - consider purchasing a new guide to get the most out of your next trip.

And remember, when all else fails... Go to Vegas. It's that simple.
Viva,
Mike

No comments: