Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Upcoming QoD

Tomorrow I answer another Question of the Day for the Las Vegas Advisor (http://www.lasvegasadvisor.com). This one is about the old "Free Aspirin & Tender Sympathy" sign that used to live on the Strip. Tune in to the Las Vegas Advisor and click on the Question of the Day to see how I tackle this one...

Also, I'm posting a new trivia quiz today. Did you take last week's quiz? How did you do? Answers are posted on the Community tab.

There's still a few tabs I want to add to the website, but for now I think it's in good shape. I will be addressing, no doubt, a bunch of free itinerary requests after the QoD appears on the LVA, so that will keep me busy for a while.

There's a few new shows and some closings in Vegas, as always, so I'll need to update the tables soon. But for now, I'm going to see how many hits I get to the site after the QoD. I'm also thinking a lot about my next trip, scheduled for January. Can't wait!

Until next time...
Viva,
Mike

No comments: