Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Exciting Stuff!

Hi all,

I was fortunate enough to answer yesterday's Question of the Day for the Las Vegas Advisor, a superb Las Vegas website. It was a follow-up for an earlier sports question I answered on July 3rd. I subsequently received a lot of hits to my site, lots of people filled out a form for a free itinerary, some filled out my survey to be in the running for a free Las Vegas luggage tag, and a few even purchased my book. I am so thankful!

I want to keep this momentum going, so please spread the word and tell everyone about Simplifying Las Vegas. I already have ideas for updating the website and book. Mostly, there are some categories I need to add, and I need to fine-tune some tips & tricks for making the most of your money. Now all I need is another few hours in the day. Oh well, sleep is overrated!

The good news is that I'll have another Question of the Day on the Las Vegas Advisor later this year. It'll be about booking your trip to Vegas, which surprisingly nobody really covers in any detail. It's something that I spend a lot of time researching, so I have a lot of advice on the topic. I'll let you know when that question will be coming out, so stay tuned.

In the mean time, I'm thinking a lot about my January trip to my favorite city. I can't wait to stay at the Flamingo, play some blackjack and craps, hang out with friends, eat at Battista's Hole in the Wall, and just have a good time. If any of you thinking about your next trip, please chime in and let me know what you'll be doing, where you'll be staying, etc.

Viva,
Mike

No comments: