Wednesday, August 27, 2008

4 Days Left to win August luggage tag

Hi all,

Just wanted to remind you that there are still 4 days left to enter yourself in the drawing for a free, very cool Las Vegas luggage tag! Just visit my site (http://www.simplifyinglasvegas.com/) for details. A new drawing will be held at the end of September, so if you don't win this time, don't fret.

Also, new on the site is a place where you can view my favorite Vegas pictures and post your own in my Flickr group. Let's see some of your favorite pics of Vegas!

I so appreciate everyone's input and suggestions about the site, and I am currently thinking about ways that I can make it even better. It's a lot of work to keep up a site like this, but it's a labor of love. Thanks, Vegas fans, for your support. I look forward to future conversations about my home away from home, and I hope you are encouraged to simplify your trip to Las Vegas!

Viva,
Mike

No comments: