Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Simplifying Las Vegas 2012 is here!!

Hi Vegas fans,
You may have noticed that I have not been blogging posting to my forums lately. Or on Facebook. Or Twitter.... well, you get the idea. I've been working really hard on SLV 2012. And as you may have guessed from the title of this post, it's finally done!

Please check out my website to see all the different ways you can purchase SLV 2012. The Nook version is in progress - Barnes and Noble is taking its sweet time finalizing my html code - but it should be done within a day or two and I will put the links on my site.

I may be biased, but I think this is a really great version of the guide, and I am really looking forward to building on it in 2012. I hope you enjoy it, too! Please feel free to post your thoughts here or on my forums. As always, thanks for your support!

Viva,
Mike

No comments: