Monday, March 21, 2011

You Know You're a Vegas Nut When...

Hi Vegas fans,

This falls under the category of "certified Vegas nut." If I see Vegas-related stuff on TV, I watch it.

Now before you picture me on the couch, drinking a Colt 45 in my boxers with my hand in the pork rind bag, I want to clarify that I don't watch a lot of TV. But upon my return from the gym tonight (see... no booze or snack foods) I have found myself watching "Pawn Stars" on the History Channel. Last night it was "Undercover Boss" on CBS, which was about MGM Grand President and CEO Scott Sibella. Very touching show - I like Sibella.

I guess writing a Vegas travel guide also falls into the category of fanatic. What about you? I'd love to hear about what makes you a Vegas nut...

Viva,
Mike

2 comments:

John said...

My wife and I used to love the show "Las Vegas." Neither of us watch a ton of television, but we always used to sit down for that show.

I also like the Travel Channel specials on "How to Cheat Vegas" and "How to get the Best Deals in Vegas" and so on...

Mike Attisano said...

I never really got into the show "Las Vegas," but I did love the Travel Channel specials. They stopped doing Vegas Week for some reason, which is a shame. Every year they would do something like "what's hot in Vegas." Now it's all about food on the Travel Channel. Bring back Vegas Week!!