Sunday, March 7, 2010

Something for Everyone

Hi Vegas fans,

My BIG TRIP to the Strip is coming up in a little over two weeks. I'm approaching a milestone birthday, and for this adventure, my family is going to be joining me. The star-studded cast is growing.

It started with my sister and brother-in-law, who are Vegas fans and have been there a few times. They convinced my parents to join us. Then my aunt, uncle and a cousin threw their hats in the ring. Now there's rumors that another cousin, with his wife and young kids, are coming, too. And he's trying to convince my oldest brother to come along. Add to that my wife and my best buddy, Steve, and I've got an entourage!

The good news is that we're all in agreement that we can do whatever we want while we're there and that we don't have to be joined at the hip. We have some fun activities planned for the group, but for the most part we have no agenda. I've got a pretty good idea of how I want to spend my time, but when I get to Vegas I never really know what will happen. Maybe that's the best part!

Some of these folks are Vegas veterans, and some haven't been in a long time. I'm sure they'll ask me questions about this or that because I've written the book, and I hope I can help. But for the most part, Vegas is about exploration. This trip will prove that no matter what you like to do, no matter who is in your entourage, and no matter when you go to Vegas, it's about fun and escape. Well, that and $5 blackjack and craps at the Strat, with a rum and Coke in my hand.

Viva,
Mike

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This trip is going to be large and in charge. Do you know what I am saying?

Mike Attisano said...

I do believe I know what you are saying.