Saturday, September 5, 2009

A few of my favorite things...

Hi Vegas fans,



I've been back from Vegas a week now, and I've had some time to reflect. Ahhh. Plus, I've been very busy at my day job, so I haven't had time to blog. 8)



I wanted to share some of my fav fun things to do in Las Vegas:


  • Getting up ridiculously early and taking pictures
  • Walking through Cesars Forum shops early in the morning, before the shops are even open
  • The Peppermill
  • Living and dying with every deal of $5 blackjack
  • Battista's and Gus the accordion player
  • Picturesque mountains against clear, blue skies
  • Rum and cokes at 11am (2pm EST)
  • The goofy smell that the hotels pump into their lobbies
  • Forgetting that I have responsibilities

Yeah, it's nice to know that although Vegas changes every 5 minutes, there's one thing that I can always count on. Fun, excitement, and an escape.

Can't wait until the next time I... Go to Vegas. It's that Simple.

Viva,

Mike

No comments: