Wednesday, June 10, 2009

All kinds of stuff...

Danny Gans Death Ruled an Accident

Coroner Mike Murphy ruled Danny Gans' death an accident, caused by medication he was taking for chronic pain.

Mike Tyson Marries in Vegas

The third time may prove to be the charm for former boxing champ Mike Tyson. He married Lakiha Spicer at La Bella Wedding Chapel. It seems a little odd, given that his daughter died only two weeks ago in a bizarre accident. However, the owner of the chapel noted that the couple lookedvery happy and looked very much in love. I wonder if it was tempting for Mike to go over to the MGM Grand and mix it up for a few rounds with a contender.

And finally...

Yes, I updated the site! You'll notice a new look to the pages, navigation tabs, and the tables. I hope you enjoy it! Please feel free to drop me an email or comment on the blog and lemme know what you think... I put a lot of hard work into it, and I like it. For now.

Viva,
Mike

No comments: