Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Website Revisions

Hi Vegas Fans,


As you have probably noticed, the website has undergone some changes. You can now buy the Simplifying Las Vegas travel guide directly from the site in two ways. First, if you own a Kindle, you can
purchase the guide from Amazon.com. No Kindle? No problem. You can also buy Simplifying Las Vegas as a full-color PDF directly from the site using PayPal.

I'm also in the process of updating the tables. I've completed Entertainment, Free Shows, and Attractions. As we speak, I'm in the middle of setting the Dining table (excuse the pun). I hope to have the the Dining table and the rest of them (Shopping, Weddings, Clubs) done by this weekend.


Then I'll collapse from exhaustion.

And when I awake, I'll start looking at them again! Note that some changes have already been announced since I revised some of the tables. For example, the Bodies and Titanic shows are moving from the Trop to Luxor. But it hasn't happened yet, so I'm not going to change the table just yet. And, I just read where Harrah's Hats! show and the Flamingo's Second City will be closing this summer.

So, be on the lookout for more changes, more updates, and more blog entries. As Dorothy noted in the Wizard of Oz, "Things happen so quickly around here!" It's a fast-paced Vegas world out there, which is why it's so much fun! And, it's why I try to keep it Simplified!

Viva,

Mike

No comments: