Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Simplifying Las Vegas - Now a Kindle Book!



Well, I did it. After several days of formatting, I made my book available on Kindle!! The hard work was well worth it. Although Kindle doesn't support tables, I was still able to show all the Simplifying Las Vegas concepts near to my heart in the guide.




And now that the guide is available, I am going to dedicate more time and energy to the site and to this blog. Look for frequent updates about all things Vegas. I've now decided to start putting the date on pages so that you know how "fresh" it is. It takes a while to update the tables, in particular, because a lot of thought, formatting, and text go into them. I want to ensure that they are useful and correct. Las Vegas changes so fast, it can be difficult to keep up. But please know I'm going to continue doing it!!



And you can help. I'd love to hear your ideas, comments, questions, complaints, suggestions... well, you get the picture. Your feedback is vital to making this the best and simplest site about Vegas. Please share your opinions and questions with me. I promise I'm the only one who looks at them, and your information is confidential and never shared (unless you want me to post your question to the blog or something like that).




I enjoy discussing all things Vegas with friends, family, and anyone who will listen. Join me - what could be more fun than to chat about the greatest city in the world?



Viva,



Mike

No comments: