Saturday, September 17, 2011

Coming Soon: Simplifying Las Vegas 2012

Hi Vegas Fans,

I'm hard at work these days, so if you don't see a ton of blog posts it's not because I'm avoiding you. It's because I'm hard at work updating my website/book. It's a lot of fun, but it's also very labor-intensive. I want to give you the most up-to-date information I can in an easy-to-read electronic format that you can surf on a number of electronic devices - Kindle, Nook, iPad, iPhone, laptop, desktop, Fisher Price My First Computer... well, you get the picture.

My target date is October 15th for the new 2012 version of the book. Now, I'm saying that, but it's a bit ambitious. There's a lot that has to happen between now and then. But if I don't put a date out there, I won't have something to shoot for, so I might as well.

In the mean time, if there's anything you would like to see in a 2012 Las Vegas travel guide, shoot me an email or post a comment here (btw... posting a comment is a lot easier now - you don't need to log in via Google or any other account.)

So... enough blogging for now. I gotta get back to work.
Viva,
Mike

No comments: