Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Vegas Numbers

Hi Vegas fans,

Today I have a bunch of numbers to talk about, beginning with a report from the Las Vegas Advisor:
  • 5.6 percent: the increase in total Las Vegas visitors in March 2011 compared to March 2010
  • 19.2 percent: room rate increase
  • 4 months: that's how long revenues on the Strip were on the decline, until March
  • 3 years: March saw the highest take from blackjack since 2008

That last one doesn't surprise me. I helped increase the blackjack intake in April for Strip properties. But despite my outcome, I'm happy that things are starting to look up again for Las Vegas. It's about time! I hope the good news continues.

Here are some other numbers, brought to you by the good folks at Simplifying Las Vegas (that's me):
Thanks for all your support, Vegas fans! Please continue to visit this blog and my site and let me know if you have comments or questions. And, of course, continue to... Go to Vegas. It's that Simple.

Viva,
Mike

No comments: