Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's Vegas Time Again

Hi Vegas fans,

A lot of my friends ask me "so when's your next trip?" usually followed by "how many times you been?" The former is always easier to answer than the latter. I can easily tell you the months, weeks, or days until my next adventure because there's always a countdown. The next one is at Bally's in seven days. One week!

How many times have I been? Lost track. I bet if I really thought about it, I could count them. But I don't want to. I'd rather think about how much fun these trips are and how much I want to continue to take them. I don't ever really know what's going to happen when I get there, and I guess that's what's the most fun. I have ideas about what I want to do, but when I get there it's anybody's guess.

And I think that's what I love most about writing the book and updating the site. Although it's a ton of work, and it's not the only thing I do, I really love it when it comes together. I've watched it grow over the years, and I'm pretty danged proud of it. The site needs some fresh paint (yeah, I'll be getting to that soon...), but the content is good and the concept works: help people find the things that they like to do in Las Vegas.

I have fun with it. I hope you do, too.
Viva,
Mike

No comments: