Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Last time I wrote about my Wish List for Las Vegas. Today, I am counting my blessings as we wrap up 2009. Yes, I know it's not New Year's yet, but I'm getting warmed up:

  • First, thanks to all of you for supporting Simplifying Las Vegas. It's been a great year for the website and book, and 2010 is going to be even better! I have a lot of ideas for fun, informative stuff, so stay tuned and let me know if you have suggestions.
  • I'm very grateful that I've had help from friends at the Las Vegas Advisor. Great site, even better people. If you are not a member and visit Vegas even once per year, you are missing out on some great coupons and information. Join (or rejoin) in 2010; it is well worth it.
  • I'm happy that I've been able to publish my book via Kindle and as a PDF on my website. It is a lot of work, but it sure is fun and I'm proud of it. By the way... if you still haven't found a gift for the Vegas fan in your life, an electronic book is the perfect way to show you care. It's inexpensive, Eco-friendly, and you can wait till the last minute to order it!
  • Mostly, I'm thankful for family and friends who have supported me in my many endeavors. This is a good time to take a moment to reflect on all the great opportunities I've had this year and how incredibly lucky I am in so many ways. Thank you!
Wishing you all the happiest of holidays!

Viva,
Mike

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The city has long been known for its cheap vacation packages with hotels and resorts that offer discount rates for rooms, meals and entertainment in hopes of attracting people to their gaming tables.
Las Vegas Holidays