Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Vegas To-Do List

Hi Vegas fans,

I've been thinking about all the cool stuff I wanna do on my next trip. I really would like to see Blue Man Group at the Venetian and perhaps the Pinball Hall of Fame. That and gamble till the cows come home.

But I was compiling a list of stuff to do in Vegas for my brother, whose wife is not a gambler. Here are just some of the things I came up with:
  • Wine tasting (good stuff... not the kind in the box that I drink)
  • Jazz on the Lake (Sat nights at Lake Las Vegas)
  • Red Rock Canyon
  • Arts District downtown
  • Liberace Museum
  • Atomic Testing Museum
  • Ethel M Chocolate Factory
  • Natural History Museum
  • Old Mormon Fort (you can pick up an extra wife there, I think)
  • Planetarium and Observatory
  • Springs Preserve
  • Botanical Park
I know this isn't anywhere near comprehensive or even a "best of" type of list. It just shows that there is a lot of stuff to do off Strip. These items are not terribly expensive, and they are fun. I may even check out some of these things the next time I... Go to Vegas. It's that simple.

Viva,
Mike

No comments: