Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wow

Good morning Vegas fans,

It's Thursday, and I'm a day late for the usual entry for my blog. Why, you ask? I've been swamped since answering last Thursday's Question of the Day on the Las Vegas Advisor. I had 44 people fill out a form for a free itinerary! Yowza. I am just about caught up, and I plan on finishing the last 6 tonight.

Thanks to you all for your comments and questions. There have been a lot of visitors to the site, and a lot of great feedback on a number of my initiatives. Please continue to visit and comment, ask questions, rant, joke, criticize, etc. I'm always happy to hear what your thoughts are on my thoughts on Vegas.

I will probably answer another Question of the Day again soon, so I'll keep you posted. In the mean time, I have a lot to do on the website. It won't go through another facelift (well, not now, anyway), but it will get some updates and some new stuff. That's all I'm saying for now, so you'll just have to keep on a-visitin'.

In other news... I received these two links from a co-worker and Vegas fan, so I thought I'd share them with you:


That's it for this week, folks. I'll have more news n' notes soon. For now, remember my most important rule. Go to Vegas. It's that simple.

Viva,
Mike

No comments: