Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Coming Attractions

Before I get into the exciting news, I wanted to mention that I read where Spamalot had its last performance at the Wynn this week. I never got a chance to see it there, unfortunately, because I heard it was a good show. So, the Wynn's only show right now is La Reve ("The Dream"), which is a cirque-like aquatics production.


Ok now for the exciting news. Coming soon, I'll be giving away one cool Las Vegas-themed luggage tag every month to a lucky winner! "What will I have to do to win one" you ask? Simple. Go to my
site and log in as a member. Fill out the survey on the Members page, and you will be able to enter your name for the free drawing. I will be putting the picture of the luggage tag up on the site soon, and once I have the luggage tags in hand, I'll set up the survey so that you can enter your name to win. But until I have that done, please poke around on the website and feel free to take the survey now (you can take it again later to win the luggage tag) and comment on the site/book/blog.

Thanks and good luck!
Viva,
Mike

No comments: