Saturday, February 5, 2011

It Takes All Kinds

Hi Vegas fans,

I learned recently that the Digiscrap-apalooza conference will be in Vegas at the Riviera the same time that Steve and I will be there. In case you don't know (and I didn't), this is for scrap book fanatics. Not exactly something we would get excited about, but it got me thinking.

There's this Big Game this weekend (Super Bowl XLV), and although Vegas will be packed with football fans this weekend, it's not everyone's cup o' joe. It takes all kinds.

People go to Vegas for all different kinds of reasons, but it seems clear to me that it's a great gathering place, whether you are watching a sporting event, having a reunion, getting married... I could go on. Bottom line: when people think of "fun" and more specifically "over-the-top fun," Vegas often comes to mind. Viva Digiscrap-apalooza.

So whether you are watching the game in Vegas this weekend or at home or at a bar or at a friend's house, or whether you are knitting or baby-sitting or doing a crossword puzzle, whether you have never been to Vegas or whether you are going for you 100th time, remember my motto: Go to Vegas. It's that simple.

Enjoy your weekend.
Viva,
Mike

No comments: