Wednesday, February 11, 2009

New... stuff!!

Hi Vegas fans,

A few new items to discuss this week. First, I'm very happy that I will be a guest expert again to answer tomorrow's Las Vegas Advisor Question of the Day. Please check it out and let me know what you think. Once it is on their site tomorrow, I will get a lot of hits on my site, and it will certainly keep me busy for a while. I'm ready!

Second, you probably heard that Amazon is releasing a new Kindle (version 2). The good news is that even if you have a copy of Simplifying Las Vegas and purchase a new Kindle, you can download it to your new device with no problem. I'm excited about the new version, and I can't wait to see it. I have not ordered one yet, but my one of my co-workers has, and I'm sure I'll test his out before buying one of my own. It looks very slick, though.

And... I'm really thinking about the possibilities of another trip to Vegas in August. As soon as we figure out how much money we're getting back from our taxes, I'll know for sure. Wish me luck!

Have a great week.

Viva,
Mike

No comments: